Scarlett.............

Items specifically about Bill, Scarlett, and Sofia, etc. Discuss!

Moderator: Bob

findingcharlotte
Charlie Brown

Scarlett.............

#1 Post by findingcharlotte » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:45 am

Scarlett..Havent read a lot of her recent press since she skyrocketed to fame....but wonder if she still looks back on the role in LIT with fondness?
Call me if you get lost...

" before we go, Im not as brave as I told you.."

Flyonthewall
WooHoo Guy

Re: Scarlett.............

#2 Post by Flyonthewall » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:59 am

findingcharlotte wrote:Scarlett..Havent read a lot of her recent press since she skyrocketed to fame....but wonder if she still looks back on the role in LIT with fondness?
Tell ya one thing... She played Charlotte to perfection.
"...Stay here, with me...."

The Search for Charlotte continues....

wiggle
Lounge Singer

#3 Post by wiggle » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:09 pm

I doubt she'll ever match a role like that. That's the problem with appearing in a classic film so early on in your career - it's a struggle to match it later on. She certainly hasn't matched that performance at the moment.
Where the hell's the whiskey?

findingcharlotte
Charlie Brown

#4 Post by findingcharlotte » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:14 pm

wiggle wrote:I doubt she'll ever match a role like that. That's the problem with appearing in a classic film so early on in your career - it's a struggle to match it later on. She certainly hasn't matched that performance at the moment.
No..there hasnt been anything else in her fiilms thats combined both depth and beautiful simplicity in a role so far.........( but then Ill always show a preference to LIT ....)
Call me if you get lost...

" before we go, Im not as brave as I told you.."

wiggle
Lounge Singer

#5 Post by wiggle » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:39 pm

findingcharlotte wrote:
wiggle wrote:I doubt she'll ever match a role like that. That's the problem with appearing in a classic film so early on in your career - it's a struggle to match it later on. She certainly hasn't matched that performance at the moment.
No..there hasnt been anything else in her fiilms thats combined both depth and beautiful simplicity in a role so far.........( but then Ill always show a preference to LIT ....)
And think of the films already that mimic LiT. A jaded man falls for a younger woman? The Girl in the Cafe is one example. I'm sure there are more.
Where the hell's the whiskey?