Scarelett on TV for In Good Company

Post appearances in the media including print, online, tv, radio, etc. for cast and crew.

Moderator: Bob

welcometoTokyo
Sleepless in Tokyo

Scarelett on TV for In Good Company

#1 Post by welcometoTokyo » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:24 am

She was on TV today to talk about this movie. She looked hell a lot skinny than from L.i.t or any other photos I've seen. Which isn't appealing to me, I like her soft look with little bit of meats. Anyways, I haven't seen anyother of her movie or saw her on Tv before, so it was so new hearing her talking. She has very deep tone husky voice than Charlott. I thought of her as very girly like for somereason but after today she's a tough girl in my head. I think she was filming her lastest movie, her hair was so bright blond....... which I don't that one either, I liked her in redish strawberry hair in L.i.t....... Hopefully she doesn't turn out looking just like another Hollywood actress.. btw she's making jewery with her sister in her spare time and selling it to botique shops. She mentioned the name of the line.. ugh.. excuse my short term..
Totally forgot about the film " In good company".. it looks okayy..
Has anyone watched it yet?

Autumn Child
Philosopher

#2 Post by Autumn Child » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:02 pm

if that was in the UK, what channel was it on so i can watch it if there's a repeat? :)

:( thats a shame i think she's much nicer as she is in LIT :D

except i do think she is nice here -

:D

find me at www.talkrpg.tk

Congruous
Suntory Time

#3 Post by Congruous » Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:38 pm

The movie is okay. It also stars Dennis Quaid and Topher Grace. I wasn't impressed with Scarlett in it.