Scarlett in the latest "Elle"

Post appearances in the media including print, online, tv, radio, etc. for cast and crew.

Moderator: Bob

Congruous
Suntory Time

Scarlett in the latest "Elle"

#1 Post by Congruous » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:00 pm

I was at the grocery store this morning and saw her photo on the latest issue. The photos don't do much for me. She has a great face without all the makeup. I checked online and here's the link:

http://www.elle.com/article.asp?article ... agind=7901

I'd like to see an interview in which she is interviewed by a man for a publication with a male audience. I guess it will happen soon enough.
"Are there no more arrows left?"

I65
Inactive/Deleted user

#2 Post by I65 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:14 pm

Yikes, those racoon eyes have got to go. I don't really read Elle, or any of those fashion type women's magazines, (comfort over style girl myself) but it seems like they do this kind of nonsense to all the women that they put on the cover. Pretty horrendous, and scary to wonder who exactly finds that attractive :?:

52FM
Inactive/Deleted user

#3 Post by 52FM » Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:14 pm

OUCH!! The "Charlotte" days have been over for a while - but seriously she is either getting bad advice or she is confused or something. I saw somewhere in a checkout line that she has a small "bull ring" that she wears in her nose at times (apprently takes it out for photo shoots and films). Yes, Ith - who DOES find this stuff attractive?

Congruous
Suntory Time

#4 Post by Congruous » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:43 pm

She is fortunate enough to have a beautiful face that doesn't require a lot of extra adornment. Her unique smile and those high, round cheekbones are so unusual that it would seem to me that a good makeup artist would leave her as she is. The more makeup she wears the less unique she seems.

52FM
Inactive/Deleted user

#5 Post by 52FM » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:50 pm

That's exactly it; she has so much natural beauty that the "experts" figure that adding the enhancements will only make it better.

Congruous
Suntory Time

#6 Post by Congruous » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:50 pm

This works for me:

...and she'd probably look even better today.

A moment of silence
Suntory Time

#7 Post by A moment of silence » Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:39 pm

ahh, c' mon! She's terribly attractive and talented...she looks good no matter what she does, I happen to like the raccoon eyes too :roll: My goodness this interview's cool, I wish I'd known where she lives on the East Village...I am close to that neighborhood.
Nice pics you're posting, Congruous...I commented on others around the forum.
Nothing is more beautiful than something that will not last

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#8 Post by Just Like Honey... » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:35 pm

Congruous wrote:This works for me:

...and she'd probably look even better today.
:) Agreed.
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.