Anyone care to read my screenplay?

Are you awake?! Can't sleep?! Remember, for relaxing times, make it Suntory time at the New York Bar with stunning Tokyo views!

Moderator: Bob

sw25
LIT Super Fan

Anyone care to read my screenplay?

#1 Post by sw25 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:09 pm

So it's been an interesting summer for me, the highlight being that I entered my first couple of script competitions.

I entered the Filmmakers.com International Screenwriting Competition and the American Gem short script Competition.

It's really kinda scary, when I think about the fact that I'm just some novice kid writer and now my stuff is going head-to-head with thousands of others'.

Anyways, since I now have a few months to wait in agony and bite my fingernails to the quick, I thought maybe a few of you would care to read either the full screenplay (116 pages) or the short one (44) and give me some criticisms or maybe even...(gasp)...compliments.

If you're interested, give me your e-mail address and I'll gladly send one or both over. I look forward to discussing some of my work with people who aren't directly related to me (and thus don't feel the need to constantly tell me that, yes, I am an unrivaled genius).

By the way, I feel like a heel even saying this, but I think I should: both screenplays are registered with the Writer's Guild, so they're my property. Again, I already feel stupid, because I trust pretty much every one of you, and I'm not finger-pointing. Just wanted to say it.